Lake Jocassee update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh and I have no idea what the heck that guy is talking about.

The "Grave Diggers" are probably the husband and wife team putting the painted stones to the left of the ramp in about 25' of water.
Whae I talked to Brandon he said that they were not doing the event so they could focus on the cleanup. Beats me. If the rodeo happens, I hope you enjoy it.

Any one diving next Friday at the boat ramp? I'm going up there Friday morning, for the clean up on Saturday.

I'll be there helping run one of the boats. I'm looking forward to it. I'll also be there tomorrow morning.

Ken, I noticed your suit in the shop. Everything okay?

I'll be there helping run one of the boats. I'm looking forward to it. I'll also be there tomorrow morning.

Ken, I noticed your suit in the shop. Everything okay?

There was a spot where the zipper seam was coming apart and leaking pritty good. Brandon and Trip put some seam tape along all the zipper seams . they said that it will solve that from happening / witch boat / area are you covering?

Not sure what boat yet. I'll find out that morning at 5am.

We'll be diving saturday to help w/the clean up. I think we may have 10 divers.

To the person who stole the XL Henderson Yellow and Black Hyperstrech wetsuit off our truck in the middle of the night....thanks!!:mooner:

We'll be diving saturday to help w/the clean up. I think we may have 10 divers.To the person who stole the XL Henderson Yellow and Black Hyperstrech wetsuit off our truck in the middle of the night....thanks!!:mooner:
Looking forward to seeing you all there . Sorry to her about the wet suit .

Is heading up to Jocassee for the lake cleanup. Its gonna be great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom