Lake Murray?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to help you out, but the only report I can give you is one from the end of December, which I put in the "Condition Reports" thread.

As mentioned on the board, the Diving Rebels will be up there next weekend. I'm considering going up if I can't find anyone that wants to buddy up next Saturday at CSSP.

There will be a group of divers up at Lake Murray Saturday Feb 25th. It is the anual Arctic Dive that the Diving Rebels and Scubadillos put on. It should be a good weekend for it ...no burn bands so we will be able to build a big fire...there is dinner also that cost $15 per person which is a funraiser for the club. There also will be a silent auction going on too and a Wine and Cheese tasting contest.....

Anyone been there lately? Dive conditions? Worth going?

"Dive Conditions" and "Worth going" are things a person just does not bring up in polite conversation when they go there.
The Amish Bath House might require an additional deposit from you if you ask.

I'll be there Saturday

When I said worth going I was meaning that I had never been and didn't know about the facilities/ air fill locations

When I said worth going I was meaning that I had never been and didn't know about the facilities/ air fill locations

Forgive me... 'can't resist a chance to jack with people :D

JJ's Scuba is at the Lake Murray Marinena. or at least it was the last time I went.
It's off season so it may not be open when you need it to be. Bring everything you think you might need when you go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom