Lake Ouachita?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heather..... you might give Steve a ring at SCUBA STEVE'S AQUATIC ADVENTURES ONLINE

His shop has a pontoon on the lake and they run monthly trips up there....more info. on his web site under the Travel section.

:wink:

Thanks, but I teach for Steve and the sorry dog is in Palau right now. None of us sad folks left behind know the Ouachita report.

H

Thanks, but I teach for Steve and the sorry dog is in Palau right now. None of us sad folks left behind know the Ouachita report.

H

LOL..... yea what a 'RAT' he is!

Gosh I have not been their this year....so of no help.

PS... if you get time fill out your basic SB bio info.,,,,we all find it interesting to read about whom we are visiting with. :)

Three of us are heading to Lake Ouachita this afternoon to spend the weekend. We'll be playing in the spearfishing tourney on saturday, then diving for giggles on sunday.

I'm at "Lake O" once a month or so for dives, usually working in open water classes. When I get back Monday I'll report back on water temp and vis - but that's typically 10-15' (unless you've got newbie students with you, then it's about 4-5')

then diving for giggles on sunday.

Do you need a license to dive for those? How do you know when you find one? :D

I understand giggles are easy to find -- especially if you have a comedian nearby; so I hear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom