Lake Pleasant Clean-up Sept. 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Inland Water Divers LLC and the West Valley Dive Club will be hosting a lake clean-up at Lake Pleasant on Saturday September 20th to celebrate International Coastal Clean-up Day. We will be meeting at the west entrance @ 8:00 am and diving the Biesemeyer Point area. In addition to prize giveaways we will be enjoying a pot luck BBQ! We hope to see everyone there!

Inland Water Divers LLC
Goodyear, AZ
623.882.9060​
When it comes to scuba in the west valley see the leaders, Inland Water Divers​

Would love to join you, but I'm already signed up to volunteer with N-Depth Scuba at Saguaro. Happy cleaning :thumb:

I too would love to join you, however as ScubaDubaDo, stated, I am also already commited to a clean up dive w/ N-Depth.

Hey george I think I'm signing up with tres too. Just waiting for my girlfriend to confirm.

I think it might be a dive club in the west valley.
OH another smart @ ss!! I was trying to figure out if it is actually a "real" club [that I've never heard of or even mentioned before, which I suppose is completely possible] or a thinly veiled disguise of a shop's gathering/group/social activities as a "club" by a different name. I was just curious.

Well we tried to pull one over on you but I guess you caught us! The West Valley Dive Club is tied to Inland Water Divers since we are a supporter of the club. However, the club is it's own seperate entity that runs trips completely seperate from any of the shop trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom