Lake Pleasant dive outing - any interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob, I was wondering around what time are you planning to night dive on the 24th, Im gonna be working that day and if you are planning to go in the water at around 8pm( when it starts to get dark out there)Im sure I can make it.
Just let me know
Thanks
Andres

Andres, we're going to be staying at the lake overnight, so an 8pm dive sounds good. As for anyone else going, just show up. We're planning on being there early in the day and doing a few dives. We can work out times, etc, then. It sounds like there will be enough people there to buddy up without problems.

Opps. Looks like I won't be going up after all... Actually I WILL be there to do my check out for AOW then were going to boogie-on back for orientation for RESCUE.. yeah! So have fun all.

Andres, yes, Scorpion Cove is the plan. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

The 24th is just around the corner. We're planning on being there early afternoon. We'll be doing a few dives, so show up when you can. The night dive should start around 7:30-8pm. Anyone who is definitely going and sees this, post a quick reply with your ETA so we can get an idea of how many divers are going to show and also to try to schedule the dives to accomodate everyone's schedule. Hope to see everyone Wednesday!

Rob,

JD and I plan on being out there around 5:00 to 5:30, pending traffic disasters on 17. We have some experimenting with independant doubles to do before the night dive.

CB

Van's packed. We'll see everyone later.

Wow, Do you do this type of dive often? I am a very new diver, I have received my certification in February and have not had the opportunity to dive yet. I would love to participate on a dive at the lake, unfortunately, during the week is difficult. If you do not mind any newbies tagging along, I would very much like the opportunity to get in on some diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom