Lake Pleasant This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karakaroo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone! I just moved to Phoenix and I need to get wet (it's hot here!). Anyone interested in showing a noob the ropes? I'm from San Diego so most of my diving experience is in cold water (100+ CW dives), but I've done about 20 warm water dives.

Kara

just got back form Lake Pleasant today. It was cloudy and viz was down to around 3' at the east marina. Love the rain but a little slower would be great. 74 was even closed this morning for all the water on the road.

Hi, Kara....

I was just out at Lake Pleasant last weekend. The vis was around 5-7' at Vista Point. Not great, but at least I got wet. :wink: You might also want to check out Arizona Scuba as well.

Adam

wow- that viz is horrible- last time i was there viz was around 15-20 there by the 10 lane cove. Not much to see there thou.

I plan on going out next weekend to test out my new gear i ordered- not too sure on where to go with the boat thou to not get a lot of traffic since it is labor day weekend.

Back
Top Bottom