Lake Rawlings dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RAD Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm taking the wife to Rawlings this Saturday 7-21-07 to try to get her weight set in her new TLS-350 for our trip to the Great Lakes August 18/19.
Anyone plan on going?

I will be their with my LSD . we will be set up on the left heading to the lake white canopy with a lot of students

fedfirediver:
I will be their with my LSD . we will be set up on the left heading to the lake white canopy with a lot of students

WOW! YOU HAVE LSD.

I will be there also. On the hill to the left.

Working on Rescue diver.

Ivan

Cool would like to meet everyone, I drive a green/white Ford Bronco with RAD DIVR on the Va. tags. Please don't hesitate to say HI.
We will be the crazy looking couple overheating in drysuits rushing to get in the water. But they say temps will only be in the 80s so might not be so bad. We will be there early as in 9am.

sorry fingers in the way and not enough coffee

Just got back from Florida. Wont make it this weekend but Im trying to get a group going next week.

We had a good time there yesterday & got some small problems worked out of my wife's drysuit experience.
Met Ivan (smithfielddiver) briefly & Jim (fedfirediver). Got to talk quite a bit with Jim.
We won't make it this weekend as I will be in Nags Head doing a planned Deco dive as part of my continued training.
But we are looking to get back to Rawlings Aug 04 for a little more practice for my wife in her drysuit before our Aug 18/19 trip to Lake Erie.

Rad
Gald to have met you and the wife. Enjoyed talking to you both. Have fun in the great lakes dive I dove lake Mich. when I was at the navel trng base. cold but good diving.
I have to say in did not take both of you long to get wet once you both got suited up LOL.

I hope we can actually dive togeather.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom