Lake Rawlings May 19, 20, and 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgarysmith:
Larry and I will start diving them soon and can let you know on the conditions. Maybe we will see you at Lake Rawlings.

Gary, do let us know over in the NC forum when the bouys get up and give us a report.

James, sounds good about Rawlings weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. We have a few members from the NC club going on this as well.

jgarysmith:
Yes, you need to dive the Triangle Wrecks again. I was disapponited you guys did not get good conditions last time. Also, Larry and I bought Apollo scooters and we can let the guys borrow them that can"t swim out. LOL You girls had no problem. I am just kidding if the guys read this.

Larry and I will start diving them soon and can let you know on the conditions. Maybe we will see you at Lake Rawlings.

gary

I'm up for trying the triangle again. It was a blast, plus watching the wreckage that was us was just too much fun. Watching us roll out of the waves, Marci :D wheeing and laughing as the waves beat her into the sand, and then watching you and your buddy casually just step from the ocean as if it were nothing:05: . The picture was too funny.

I definitely want to try it again though. Can't wait

Now to end my own hijacking of my own thread, bring on the camping!!!:D

Hey guys! I'm going to give a try for Saturday, won't stay overnight but would like to meet up with everyone and say "Hi!" to those I know, and introduce myself to those I haven't officially met yet! So, God willing and the crik don't rise, I'll be there.

Are you going to coordinate a food thing? Can I bring something for the group?

I don't know what they are doing regarding food. That is never something left out of one of our get togethers. Maybe Paula knows.

hey Guys,

Mel, I don't know about food yet. I don't have the magic powers that you do. Do you want to keep a list of food and members coming on here.

I am out of town until May 1, but I will hopefully be checking back in while I'm gone.

I leave this thread to you if you wish to have it. :D

Paula

Oh tanks Paula! I'll coordinate with the club thread and list who is going on this one as well. When we figure out food I'll move it over here too. However, it is up to you to keep this thread alive!! :D

Hi folks - I'm updating the Cabin, whose coming, food, etc on the FIRST post of the thread. http://www.ncdivers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1000 Thanks for volunteering jea on the food - yep, you can bring something. Basic plan is for burgers and dogs with various accompanyments....so suggest away!

NCDiver2004:
Hi folks - I'm updating the Cabin, whose coming, food, etc on the FIRST post of the thread. http://www.ncdivers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1000 Thanks for volunteering jea on the food - yep, you can bring something. Basic plan is for burgers and dogs with various accompanyments....so suggest away!
Whhhaaaa... I want to go. Can't make it though. I'll try and get out on another trip folks.

Have fun.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom