Lake Rawlings May 19, 20, and 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*********************Update (5/02/06) - Who, What, When [/b] ****************

Cabin 1 (reserved)

Charlie and Kristi, Fri and Sat (confirmed)
Paula and Greg, Fri and Sat (confirmed)
Debby and Dave, Fri and Sat (confirmed)

Cabin 2 (Rawlings confirmed holding 4/20)

Count: Fri 3/6 Sat 4/6

Ken, Fri and Sat (confirmed)
Volky, Fri and Sat (confirmed)
Linda, Fri night only (confirmed)
Bob (packman) Fri and Sat (PLEASE Confirm)
Mel Sat only ?
Leda Sat only ?

Mike (Tanked Monkey) - interested needs to confirm

CAMPERS:

Bob B (Fri nite only - dive Sat)

Day-Trippers

Jason
jeadiver (SB)

Food (the most important?)

Charlie/Kristi - Burgers ala harleyridernc for Saturday cookout ... good but not as good....
jeadiver (something)

Note on Cabins: These are held against a credit card. $125 per night, $21 per person per night. Must fill cabin for all nights BEFORE (5/11) the 5 day cancellation period!

We might be down there that weekend as well. If we see you we'll stop by and say hello.

Hey guys, I just found out that Saturday isn't going to work for me, have to be Sunday. Count for me is three, Me, VAScubaGirl (Shae) and my nephew (Chris). Looking forward to it, see you there.

Okay Joe and O-ring, hopefully we'll see ya'll there. I think someone in our group still has the NCDivers banner so we'll have that hanging wherever we're stationed near the water.

We had a change of plans and won't be down. Hope to hook up with you all sometime in the future.

O-ring:
We had a change of plans and won't be down. Hope to hook up with you all sometime in the future.

Oh let me guess....you are hitting the coast instead? :D If so, I don't blame you. Next time!

mel

suthnbelle:
Oh let me guess....you are hitting the coast instead? :D If so, I don't blame you. Next time!

mel
Nope, that's the weekend after.. I have some work to do on the house so I won't feel guilty about being gone all of Memorial Day weekend.. :)

Hey gang,

As you're getting things organized... I'll be among the primitive campers and I'll try to find a spot near the cabins. I hope to get down on Friday night but between work and I 95 traffic, one never knows.

I know over on our board they are figuring out who is bringing what goodies for cooking out. If you want to help out go over there and check out that thread. I haven't lately so have no info to give. I think I need to sign myself up for something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom