Large dive shops around VA/DC/MD area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Norboo

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a well stocked large selection dive shop. Is there such store in our area?

I’ve seen the list, seems we have little over a dozen in the area. I don’t want to drive out and visit every one of them…if I don’t have to.

Thanks

I've been to 3 or 4 shops in the area, and haven't really seen one that stands out in terms of being better-stocked than others. Are you looking for something specific?

DaveO:
I've been to 3 or 4 shops in the area, and haven't really seen one that stands out in terms of being better-stocked than others. Are you looking for something specific?
Where the hell have you been the last 2 seasons??

Hey, it hasn't been TWO seasons! Just one!

The answer is: twins, as of December last year. IMHO the most beautiful babies on the planet, but I may be biased.

How've you been, and what cool places have you dived?

DaveO:
Hey, it hasn't been TWO seasons! Just one!

The answer is: twins, as of December last year. IMHO the most beautiful babies on the planet, but I may be biased.

How've you been, and what cool places have you dived?
Congratulations to both of you! Been here and there... mostly East coast..

dear norboo,
i've been going to a shop on the west side of richmond called dive expressions.
there is a shop in fredericksburg which is closer, but they are small with a limited inventory.
i've received good service from the richmond store.
their e-mail address is gkinsler@diveexpressions.com
their phone # is 804/320-7000
their web site is www.DiveExpressions.com
maybe they can help you.
regards,
smokey

Back
Top Bottom