Larry, Mike, Enrique, Giovanni..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i. Enrique - arrival?/departure?; Dives 3 - 4 - 3 (Dec. 27, 28, 29)
ii. Larry - arrival Dec. 26 (pm)/departure Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 4 - 4 - 4 - 2 (Dec. 27, 28, 29, 30)
iii. Giovanni - arrival early Dec 24/departure Dec 30; Dives 3-3-3-4-2
iv. Mike (Pakman) - arrival Dec. 26 (pm)/departure Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 4 - 4 - 4 - 2 (Dec. 27, 28, 29, 30) ** I may come out to PI earlier and try some diving around Visaya area before heading to SL
v. Caloy - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 2 - 4 - 2
vi. Myra - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 2 - 4 - 2
vii. Jon - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 3 - 3 - 1
viii. Matthew - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 2 - 3 - 2
ix. Bobby (Bcd1) - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives x - x - x
x. Sharon Moral - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives x - x - x
xi. Carlo - arrival - Dec. 27(am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm) Dives 3 - 3 - 3
xii Mons - arrival - Dec. 27(am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm) Dives 3 - 3 - 3

Cottage 1 - Caloy/Myra; 2 - Jon/Matthew; 3 - Enrique/Giovanni; 4 - Mike; 5 - Larry
Other resort (150 meters away) - cottage 1 - Bobby(bcd1)/Sharon; 2 - Carlo/Mons

i. Enrique - arrival Dec. 26(pm)/departure Dec. 30(pm); Dives 2-4-4-4-3 (Dec. 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
ii. Larry - arrival Dec. 26 (pm)/departure Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 4 - 4 - 4 - 2 (Dec. 27, 28, 29, 30)
iv. Mike (Pakman) - arrival Dec. 26 (pm)/departure Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 4 - 4 - 4 - 2 (Dec. 27, 28, 29, 30) ** I may come out to PI earlier and try some diving around Visaya area before heading to SL
viii. Matthew - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives 2 - 3 - 2
ix. Bobby (Bcd1) - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives x - x - x
x. Sharon Moral - arrival - Dec. 27 (am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm); Dives x - x - x

Cottage 1 - Caloy/Myra; 2 - Jon/Matthew; 3 - Enrique/Giovanni; 4 - Mike; 5 - Larry
Other resort (150 meters away) - cottage 1 - Bobby(bcd1)/Sharon; 2 - Carlo/Mons

@pakman - I'll be in Cebu on the 17th, but I havent decided whether to go to Dumaguete, Bohol or just stay in Cebu and dive Moalboal and Malapascua during that week. So, if you're in that general area maybe we can do some diving or somethin.

edit: @clgsamson - I already made arrangement for the 26th and will be heading down from Baybay. Please let me know if I need to add more pay-sos to my deposit.

Reposted -

i. Enrique - arrival Dec. 26(pm)/departure Dec. 30(pm); Dives 2-4-4-4-3 (Dec. 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)

Cottage 1 - Caloy/Myra; 2 - Jon/Matthew; 3 - Enrique/Giovanni; 4 - Mike/Larry; 5 - Carlo/Mons
Other resort (150 meters away) - cottage 1 - Bobby(bcd1)/Sharon

subzero:
@clgsamson - I already made arrangement for the 26th and will be heading down from Baybay. Please let me know if I need to add more pay-sos to my deposit
Ok, I'll ask Phil...

Spoon:
thats what i was expecting you to use in gallera. that would be bad azz

I've got two (three actually, but the third needs more work than I have time to do...), so if you want to borrow one I've got a spare...:scubadive

Reposted -

xi. Carlo - arrival - Dec. 27(am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm) Dives 3 - 4 - 2
xii Mons - arrival - Dec. 27(am)/departure - Dec. 30 (pm) Dives 3 - 4 - 2

Cottage 1 - Caloy/Myra; 2 - Jon/Matthew; 3 - Enrique/Giovanni; 4 - Mike/Larry; 5 - Carlo/Mons
Other resort (150 meters away) - cottage 1 - Bobby(bcd1)/Sharon

thepurplehammerhead:
I've got two (three actually, but the third needs more work than I have time to do...), so if you want to borrow one I've got a spare...:scubadive

thanks maybe il give it a shot:)

Guys, the cottage assignments can be changed...if anybody wants Cottage I you can have it.

Here are some of the Dive sites in Southern Leyte (as listed in the resort's website) -

The best of the best

We have 5 great dives right out from our resort. They range from 15 up to 40 meters. Max's Climax 1 and 2 (wall dives), Voltaire's Rock, Bulawarte and a wreck dive. All dives have plenty of big fish action when current is moving. Pigmy Seahorses, Frogfish and Hawksbill turtles are commonly seen. Diverse soft and hard corals together with huge Gorgonian fans.

Sunok dive site:

Sunok is one of our older dive sites but has become very popular with whale sharks in the last few months. We have been diving with them on a regular basis. Whether this will last is another question. The whale shark follows the plankton and jelly fish. Hence we cannot promise they will be there all the time.

I highlighted this site since this is the same dive spot where fcg_v1 saw them whalesharks. see this link http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=134522

South:
To the south of our resort about 20 to 30 mins boat ride away we have 3 great dive sites Bunga Bend, Cantamac and Malitbog Wreck. These sites vary in depth from 15 to 35metres have a diverse fish and coral life. Nudibanchs, Ribbon Eels, Pigmy Seahorses, Ghost pipe fish and Manta Shrimp.

North:
To the north of the resort about 10 to 30 mins boat ride we have Medicare and Limasawa Island. Medicare has fantastic array of colourful soft corals and huge barrel corals. Mandarin Fish, Turtles, Eagle Rays, Batfish and Frogfish are frequent visitors to this site. The famous Limasawa Island is not only famous for Magellans visit but diving also. Adrian's Cove and Zack's Cove dive sites are 20 to 50 metres dark eerie steep walls with Gorgonian fans and massive table corals abundant with nudibranchs and occasional hammerhead.

East:
Directly across Sogod Bay from our resort lies Panoan Island Napantao fish sanctuary is a large wall dive dropping to depths of 50 metres,giant Gorgonian fans are abundant on the wall. Spectacular on a sunny day looks so majestic. When the current is ripping hard large pelagic are often seen. This one dive you must not miss while your visiting our resort.

Night Dives:
Padre Burgos pier and Mailbog wreck are two first class night dives. Both dives are in shallow depths. If you are a photographer or want to see something unusual come along on these dives. Seahorse, Frogfish, Nudibranch, Reptilian Eel, Octopus, Razor fish, Slipper crabs are only just a few creatures you will see while diving at these sites."

I seem to recall what Manhattandiver said about the Pagre Burgos pier. He said that it could probably be the best night dive site in all of South East Asia.

I wish it was December already.....

subzero:

@pakman - I'll be in Cebu on the 17th, but I havent decided whether to go to Dumaguete, Bohol or just stay in Cebu and dive Moalboal and Malapascua during that week. So, if you're in that general area maybe we can do some diving or somethin.

sounds good. I might head out around the 23.

Back
Top Bottom