Larry, Mike, Enrique, Giovanni..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
yes sir...all rooms have an aircon unit...hot shower, celing fan, tea and coffee making facilities. No ear plugs though.

sogodroom.jpg
Woohoo! A/C, at least we dont have to sweat our *** off from the heat and humidity. Coffee making facilities? I hope they mean a coffee maker? If so, I'll volunteer to bring the coffee, folgers for everyone and Starbucks for me :D
Oh yeah, one more thing, ear plugs - cant forget that.

edit: Something's wrong with me, its 10pm in Texas and I'm still logged in at work. I should've been in a tropical beach sipping pina colada *sigh*

back on topic... ok... hmm... did I tell you how hot Indian chicks are? there was some fashion week show going in Mumbai. wow some of the models are stunning...

pakman:
back on topic... ok... hmm... did I tell you how hot Indian chicks are? there was some fashion week show going in Mumbai. wow some of the models are stunning...
Indian hotties?!?!

I thought this was about Pak, Purple, and bondage?

clgsamson:
yes sir...all rooms have an aircon unit...hot shower, celing fan, tea and coffee making facilities. No ear plugs though.

sogodroom.jpg
wow... that room could sure use a little martha stuart...

i've seen prison cells with a bit more pizzazz

Jag

thepurplehammerhead:
Oh, FFS can't get away with anything.

In response to the posts about me and Pakman heating up the room, I replied "BASTOS TALAGA!!", which Mike saw.

Unfortunately, I didn't hit "Quote" and it ended up out of sequence and meaningles,s, so I edited.

Clear as mud?

Off topic, but still on the topic of mud, somewhere at home unless it's been binned, I have an American passport in the name of James Mudd, with my picture in it. Bought it in Manila for $100, I think it's actually a doctored real one (read stolen).
since we (sometimes) look alike... can i borrow that? thinking of taking a trip to iraq to see what the diving is like

Jag

shugar:
wow... that room could sure use a little martha stuart...

i've seen prison cells with a bit more pizzazz

Jag
you have? I want to party with you cowboy. :D

dlndavid:
My next trip, I'm looking for property. I have many friends here that have houses in the PI, mine as well join 'em. Cebu would be the island of choice since Francine is from there.
boys and girls, we officially have a cebu crash pad!!!!

will it have tanks and weights? nitrox? how many will fit in the boat? do you do safaris?

gotta get these details down pat, david, you don't want to have to worry about these things as we fly into cebu hehehehehehehe

Jag

Back
Top Bottom