Last Minute Things For St. Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syruss32

Reaction score
Okay guys I am just about off on my first dive trip to Salt Water. I will be staying about a mile from Red Hook. If you know of anything interesting to do or see, or places to eat, or "must do" items when in St. Thomas let me know.

I am not! But, Syruss, there are a few things that you might consider...

(Now, some of these are a little "touristy")...

1. Ride the Paradise Point Tram--nice views, but avoid the parrot show. However, AVOID "Mountain Top on the north side of the island...a waste of time
2. Take the ferry out of Red Hook over to St. John--nice ride--shopping for those who are interested--decent snorkling
3. Take the sea plane out of Charlotte Amalie over to St. Croix--pricey, but a very nice ride
4. Do NOT bother going to Megan's Bay--not worth the trouble
5. As mentioned before, try Texas Barbeque
6. Pricey dinners...try Herve for splendid food and a great view..or Agave on the east side
7. Shore dive on the east side---Coki Beach...but you have to sorta deal with (i.e., ignore) some "unusual" locals (I am trying to be very PC here.)
8. Syruss, you are there to dive AND this is not Paris or London!
9. Have a wonderful time!

Joewr...this space is still for rent, lease or barter...it is a very prestigious site...:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom