Last purchase decision

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NCDiver21

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am just about to order a Zeagle ranger or ranger LTD not sure which yet. My question is in reguards to scubatoys.com. I see a lot of people talking them up on this board. I was wondering what the actual discount is for scubaboard members? are there any catches? also they say they match prices, will they match internet prices such as leisure pro who sells the same BC for a couple hundred dollars less?

Thanks,
Rob

They will pricematch LP, or you can get a 10% ScubaBoard discount.

Be sure and talk to Larry or you won't get the SB discount...this is what I understand.

In my experience Larry comes dang close or sometimes matches outright. For the little difference I paid on some items, I enjoy a full warranty. I like the peace of mind and I also like supporting a stand up guy and a real dive shop. These of course, are personal reasons, you may choose to do otherwise. He gets a lot of praise because he also offers a lot of advice and doesn't just rush you on the phone to get a sale out of you or pressure you into things he has in stock. His shipping is blazing fast too!

Back
Top Bottom