LBTS- Hibiscus Thursday Evening 9/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
LBTS is alll the way esat on Commercial Blvd. I'll PM you with directions.

I'm planning on joining this merry group. What time will we be meeting and will this be a night dive?
My roomy will be out of town Thurs. through Sun so I will be showing up stag.
Any shore dives planned for this weekend?

Chuck

Hey Roomie.. will you take the Mighty Fne Hat with ya? That way I can join ya'll--sorta!
Have fun! Dont pet the sharks!

Is this dive on and if it is what time are we going to meet?

I have strict orders to bring "A might fine hat".

Chuck

I'll be home somewhere aroung 6 PM. Anytime after that is good for me- it's all good!

Axe my name .... gonna be in WPB 2nite .... have fun!!

Soooo... a trip report perhaps? Inquiring minds want to know!

Miss Jenny,

I speak on behalf of all the Canadians on the dive, it was good to get wet, the company & conversation was excellent with all those who were there, seems like all the important people were in attandance.
I'm not sure it was the full plan but it was a night dive by the time it got underway, good visability considering the storms around, (I may avoid hurricane season in future) reminded me of home on a good day. I'm kinda getting addicted to your warm waters & aquadic life.
Perhaps I'll catch you all again next spring. Plans underway to do a "Drive & Dive" on the East Coast from the Carolinas through the Keys - but the "Conchs" will definantely hold a high place in my itinerary.
A Great Big Thanks to Marvel for her pulling together & hosting a great dive for a "Northern Neighbour" - thanks to all whom I met & feel free to keep in touch, I'll be back.

Cheers, Darryl.

PS - Thanks for the advice on the sharks - :jaws: - he said offhandedly.

cow_boy2:

seems like all the important people were in attandance.

Cheers, Darryl

NOT! Sorry ya missed me Darryl (oops - meant to say... sorry I missed you!) Was packing and couldn't get hubby to let me out!

Glad you had a good time and hopefully we'll meet next time around!

Don't be sorry, just don't do it again! :devil_smi - it would have been great meeting more of you but glad I had the opportunity to dive with the ones I did - Yes we will meet again!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom