Leisure pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok the new one is up. Thanks to all your advice one of which being to leave those poor little creatures alone i moved up to big game hunting. Enjoy!

I missed the first one, but this one, along with the responses tells me this one is a troll.

Frenchy should be reported for spearing a dolfin, isn't that agains the law. Most disgusting profile pic, if I may add...........

scubatoys:
And when you boil down 10,000,000 threads on this subject you get...

LP - cheap, no manufacturs warranty
LDS - Probably expensive - warranty
Other On line stores - Depending on which one - will match LP prices, but you get full manufacturers warranty as well.

You choose...

Don't forget the other one in the middle:

International dealers ie DiveInn - cheap, manufacturer's warranty that's worthless in the US (?)

cheers

Billy S.

What an idiot to spear a dolphin.... if I saw that in real life, I'd spear him and tie him to the bottom where no one would find him... is that wrong?

Im somewhat kidding, but what a jerk off

shaxs:
What an idiot to spear a dolphin.... if I saw that in real life, I'd spear him and tie him to the bottom where no one would find him... is that wrong?

Uh he is an idiot but I think it is a photoshopped picture. After all the controversy over his old pic he decided to twek everyone's noses a little bit more.

Frenchy... while I wholeheartedly respect your right to thumb your nose at people who don't get obvious jokes (I love to do it) I think that you have crossed the line, or at the very least, are standing right on the edge. This is a board for people who love to dive. If you love to dive you will love the oceans. If you love the oceans you will love the animals that inhabit them.

Unfortunately, most people don't give a flying ^&** about the ocean or anything in it. This means that our actions have to somehow counterbalance these people who are vastly more numerous than us.

I can only compare it to making a racist joke. If you would say it in front of a 6'6" 300 lb african american linebacker then go ahead and say it. If not, then shut up, especially over the internet, where true meaning is more often lost than not.

DCDivenut:
I can only compare it to making a racist joke. If you would say it in front of a 6'6" 300 lb african american linebacker then go ahead and say it. If not, then shut up, especially over the internet, where true meaning is more often lost than not.
Please tell me you didn't just compare a childish prank to racism.

Charley

CharleyT:
Please tell me you didn't just compare a childish prank to racism.

Charley

I dunno.

300 lbs is kind of big for a linebacker.

well, I am 6"3 and I have taken down a 6"4 chinese man who weighs about 260 lbs, but non the less If you all take jokes this serious I apologize, but seriously guys lighten up after all actions speak louder than words. Oh by the way It isnt a childish joke its artwork!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom