Lembeh Resort Trip Report - Critter hunting below AND above water!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ekapoo, frogfish and octopus are my two very favorite reef inhabitants--and your album has got a lot of both! I hope you have someplace prominent to hang them.

Funnily enough, I'm one of the few people who don't find monkeys appealing. Everybody else finds them so cute and adorable and fascinating and me...annoying as hell and perhaps a little bit scary (remember the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz?) But the Tarsiers are weird and tiny enough that they might change my mind.

Thanks again for sharing!

Yes.. there is a wreck in Lembeh. We did it once and it was okay although I am not a huge wreck person.
Great trip report and awesome photos!

Thanks for the great report! I have to agree about Cathay Pacific; they were quite nice, but I think they have tanked over a period of 4-5 years.
Cathay is our least favorite airline for travel to that area. I agree that they have gone downhill since we first flew them around 6 years ago!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom