Lembeh trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been 3x's in November and the weather has been great all 3x's, a few showers here and there and a downpour at nite. Also November/early December is before the holiday busy season so
there isn't as many divers around. Lembeh's getting a more popular these days, the operations there have a limit of 16 divers on a site these days, so sometimes
you'll get to a site and have to go to another since there's to many people. The only other drawback to Lembeh's growing popularity is more new divers and damn
they sure can kick up a sandstorm underwater ( I've even had very experienced divers kick up the muck ruining what was a good photo opportunity).
At Two Fish they show you a video on how to be aware of kicking up sand, and sharing photo subjects etc. But I think everyone needs a dog shock collar so you can correct bad behavior.

Enjoyed the video! Looks like you ticked off the main attractions lol!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom