Let's get some inter regional fun going between NorCal and SoCal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy,

I had so much fuin when I went up to the campout with ya'll. It was yummy trying abalone for the first time, too!

I am looking forward to warmer weather and camping up there again! But, not as much as I am looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. :D

Christian... I understand posting in the trip section for So Cal... we use the board a LOT. But Nor Cal, well, they could use a pointer in the reg part of the forum... maybe I am wrong? but it takes like a month for a thread to get pushed to the second page here. In So Cal, maybe two days... just a thought... besides, I am a pot stirrer...

SoCalAngel:
Andy,

I had so much fuin when I went up to the campout with ya'll. It was yummy trying abalone for the first time, too!

I am looking forward to warmer weather and camping up there again! But, not as much as I am looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. :D

Christian... I understand posting in the trip section for So Cal... we use the board a LOT. But Nor Cal, well, they could use a pointer in the reg part of the forum... maybe I am wrong? but it takes like a month for a thread to get pushed to the second page here. In So Cal, maybe two days... just a thought... besides, I am a pot stirrer...
Laurel,

The rules of the board apply to the whole board and not just bits and pieces of it. As a staff member, I hold myself to that standard.

Christian

ZKY:
Hey Christian,

Would your group ever consider going as far as the real North Coast, say Sonoma or Mendocino Counties?
I take it you've been to Monterey a multitude of times but have you ever been any further north?

Eric
Hi Eric,

I'm sure that we could get a group from SoCal to come up to the Real North Coast!

I've been wanting to do that for a while as I'm sure others have.

I have not been diving north of Santa Barbara for many years, so I'm up for it.

If something is scheduled to not conflict with one of the already scheduled SoCal dives I think that it will make it easier for more people to attend.

Christian

Ben_ca:
The pricing on this one in particular is phenomenal especially when you actually look at what you're getting.

Plus we have a 2 tank dive on Scuba Cat on Sunday morning:

Post Wrinkles Sunday Boat Dive - Catalina Island

The March and November Wrinkles Dives on Catalina Island are priced in a way that people from out of state are attracted to it. I've already heard of some people from Phoenix that will probably come in to town. In the past we've had people from as far a Florida join us and that's when the pricing was not as good.

We just had nilsdiver join us this past weekend for a day on The Peace to Anacapa Island and we all had a blast!

I hope that some of you can join us. Hopefully this spring or summer we'll be able to put a road trip together for a group of SoCals to come up and join you in the North Coast.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom