Lift Bag, Finger Spool, Wreck/Cave Reel, and Slate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skimaster978

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all!

As the title says I am looking for some gear, please see below for brief description of what I am looking for preferably.

Lift Bag- 50-100 lbs lift bag with storage sleeve and brass or stainless steel clip included (Prefer S.S)

Finger Spool: Braided Nylon Yellow/Neon, approx 100 ft with stainless steel double ended clip (Fully intact reel with no chips or cracks)

Primary Reel Option #1: Hollis Pathseeker Reel w/ 400 ft - (Mfg Part Number :203.9250)

Primary Reel Option #2:
Highland by XS Scuba 400' Tech Reel

Wreck Reel: Metal Handled w/ Double Ended Stainless Steel Clip, Approx 100' reel.

Slate: Forearm, multi-layered flip up slate with attached writing tool/pencil/graphite.

Thank you all for your time and feel free to message me with any questions or gear you have!!

Thank you,

Go to Cave Diver's Forum.......You'll find more of what you're looking for there........

My recommendation, go with the Hollis Pathseeker. I'm not a fan at all of the snap they permanently attach to the reel on the Highland, it's just another entanglement point IMHO.

I actually was able to grab a factory new Hollis Path Seeker 200' #24 line for $100.00, so that is checked off my list for the time being!

Back
Top Bottom