Light Cannon & Shockwave LED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardShark

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
one black ( 10 watt HID ) UK Light Cannon, with both ( interchangeable ) lantern and pistol grips :
$ 120. / obro & shipping.

one black Princeton Tec Shockwave LED : $ 40. / obro & shipping.

Rusty

Attachments

• 2986.jpg
    2986.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 53
  • base_media.jpg
    base_media.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 43
How many hours/dives do you have on the Light cannon bulb and battery pack (if included), and have you ever flooded it?

Maybe four-five hours on the bulb. I don't have a battery pack, I've used only disposable batteries in it. It's never been flooded. I'm only selling the stuff to defray the cost of buying a better drysuit ( well, and I maybe didn't need four knives, four lights, etc.....:) )

How many hours/dives do you have on the Light cannon bulb and battery pack (if included), and have you ever flooded it?

Just so nobody thinks I'm slacking :
my wife totaled her car & was hospitalized - that kinda forced a change in my priorities.
I do apologize for not having PM'd you sooner with the tracking info.
You should see the light by Saturday.....

sorry about the post, i had a brain fart and forgot i just pm'd the info.you pm'd later and indeed shipped the light. as i said in the pm, i hope your wife gets better soon.

thank you, Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom