Light "Commercial" Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will love all the wierd stuff that gets inside your suit and under your hood and up inside your ears. Little crawly things. :)

Seriously, rinse out your ears with peroxide if you do this.

Your funeral, mate.

rolleyes.gif

It's all fine, 'till it's not ... and then (if you are not in compliance with ALL published rules and regulations) you're in very deep do-do. So stick your head in the pile ... it'll catch up with you when you least expect it. As muddiver said, "Your funeral, mate." But it may just be your economic funeral. Do it right or don't do it.

It's all fine, 'till it's not ... and then (if you are not in compliance with ALL published rules and regulations) you're in very deep do-do. So stick your head in the pile ... it'll catch up with you when you least expect it. As muddiver said, "Your funeral, mate." But it may just be your economic funeral. Do it right or don't do it.
With over 15 years and more than 20,000 dives on the job, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.

mattunderwaterpeace.jpg

Hm ... that's about 5 dives per working day for 15 years. You are a very hard worker.

I assume, as you advertise, you clean boat bottoms.

If you think that a copy of an old Cressi FFM and a dry suit is adequate protection from S.F. Bay water and the chemicals that come off of boat bottoms ... have at it, I wouldn't do it.

If you think that a copy of an old Cressi FFM and a dry suit is adequate protection from S.F. Bay water and the chemicals that come off of boat bottoms ... have at it, I wouldn't do it.
I'm sure you wouldn't. Not everybody is man enough... I mean, cut out for it.:D One thing's for sure, I don't need you to tell me about the gear I use or the conditions I use it in. You ain't no expert in either the business or the Bay, chief.

I spent many years in the Bay Area and I do happen to be a recognized expert on light commercial work who has been asked to testify on the subject before Vice-Presidential, Congressional and Dept. of Labor committees. Your feeble attempt to play the "masculinity" card would be laughable if it were not so distressingly juvenile.

But five dives per day, every work day ... wow!

One more for the ignore list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom