Sold! Light Monkey 9W LED Cannister Light - $200

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgmtnsports

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This Light Monkey 9W LED Cannister Light is in great condition. It functioned perfectly as my primary light for 55 technical wreck dives from 2014 - 2015. I've finally determined I'm no longer going to technical dive, and this light still has a ton of life in it. The light retailed for $530. It has some very light scratches from normal use (wreck diving). The LED, cable, cannister, cannister clips, o-rings, battery, and battery charger are all working perfectly. I just charged to full charge today and it is bright as ever. As originally advertised it charged from completely depleted to completely charged in less than four hours. I followed with a test discharge and the light lasted between 6-8 hours (it was still shining bright at 6 hours, and it was depleted when i checked at 8 hours). I'm selling for the firm "no haggle" price of $200. Cash only.

Here are some specs from the manufacturer ...