Like New Pinnacle Black Ice Dry Suit XXXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale: One Like New Pinnacle Black Ice Dry Suit! This suit has about 25 dives on it mostly in fresh water. It will more than fit someone who is 6'3-6'5. The suit will also include a 300gram Pinnacle Undergarment with it. Looking to make a quick sale!!

Asking $1100.00 OBO via PayPal

What is included:
1- Pinnacle Black Ice Dry Suit size XXXL
1- 300gram XXXL Pinnacle Undergarment
1- Pinnacle Dry Suit Bag
Free Shipping to the lower 48 states!!

I really liked it...its warm and I like the crushed neoprene! I've just had something come up that is making me sell it off. I also tend to change out my drysuit every year or so, for no other reason but to try something else.

WOW a couple of X's to big for me. great price though. You really liked the suit? I was looking for one of these but don't know anyone who has one. If you don't mind the bump, how did the suit hold up on multiple dives and surface intervals (were you comfy with suit half on in between dives). Thanks

The suit was great all the way around and the cool thing about it was I was way warmer in it than any of my previous dry suits....Pinnal EVO2, Bare HD Tech, Whites (Don't remember what it that was 6yrs ago). On the surface it is nice...not a problem in the world with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom