Like new Pinnacle Elastiprene 5 wet suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BradnerBoy

Contributor
Reaction score
I am selling my XL, 5mm Pinnacle Elastiprene wetsuit. I purchased it new in August 2010 for a September 2010 trip to Maui. That trip was the ONLY time this suit was ever used - a whopping 15 dives. It has been stored since then in a cool, dry, dark place and is in perfect condition. It would be hard to tell it from new.

$250, plus shipping. Firm. PM me.

I have larger images with more detail, if need be.

pinnacle front small.jpg pinnacle zipper small.jpgpinnacle neck small.jpgpinnacle knee small.jpg

Here is some info on the suit:

The Elastiprene 5 bridges the gap between warm and cold water suits. Perfect for temperate waters and repeated warm water diving, the Elastiprene 5 is an attractive, durable, extremely high-stretch wetsuit that is warmer and more robust than most suits in this category. The proprietary Pinnacle Elastiprene rubber allows the suit to fit an incredibly wide range of body shapes and sizes and also to slide on and off like your favorite pair of old blue jeans.
• 5mm titanium lined Elastiprene neoprene throughout the entire suit for maximum stretch
• Visa knee pads and molded rubber shoulder pads
• Black with red inserts in male sizes, black with pink inserts in female sizes
• Available in all "Standard" and "Short" sizes
• High stretch Elastiprene is elastic enough to make donning simple, yet resilient enough to resist compression at depth, providing greater warmth
• Proprietary soft brushed lining throughout the suit
• New and improved roll neck collar with VELCRO® brand closure system allows freedom of movement without breaking the neck seal
• Marine grade brass zipper sliders and pulls
• O-ring wrist seals

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom