Like New Scuba Diving Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sluggerdbm10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
For sale is a like new set of scuba diving equipment. The package contains everything necessary to go dive. The package contains a Zeagle Ranger BC size medium, a Hollis 221 Second Stage and Octo and a DC2 First Stage. Attached is a Sherwood 3 Gauge console. Also included are large ScubaPro Jetfin Sport dive fins with spring straps already attached, size twelve dive boots, a ScubaMax(made by ScubaPro) mask and snorkel, two dive belts, almost 30lbs of lead scuba dive weights, a yellow dive bag large enough to contain all of the equipment and a dive flag with buoy. All of the equipment has been on five dives total and is therefore in like new condition. Below is an inventory list including the prices.

Zeagle Ranger (mine is the previous model but contains many of the same features)
Zeagle Ranger SCUBA BCD with Ripcord Weight System

Hollis Regulator
Gear / Accessories | Scuba Diving

Octo
Scuba Store | Hollis 221 Balanced Second Stage

Jetfins Sport
ScubaPro Jet Sport Adjustable Strap Fins 25.879.100 with reviews at scuba.com

Mask
Scuba Max MK-176 Abaco Scuba Dive Mask - Dip 'N Dive

I am asking $1000 but feel free to make an offer and we will work something out. Thanks in advance! SAM_0058.jpgSAM_0059.jpgSAM_0060.jpg

I am in the process of saving up money for an engagement ring and felt like putting a couple hobbies on the back burner. Scuba diving was one of the first to go.

If you get married you will soon start to miss the solitude and silence in diving!! Sell another hobby!:rofl3:

I would separate but things would be priced a little higher. Private message me an offer and we can go from there. Keep in mind this regulator setup retailed for $700 new.

I am in the process of saving up money for an engagement ring and felt like putting a couple hobbies on the back burner. Scuba diving was one of the first to go.

I remember when I'd have done the same thing. However, I'm older and wiser now. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom