lionfish dinner at la perlita tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lionfish-eater

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone on island interested in joining us tonight march 2 for dinner at la perlita?

Planning on heading over around 7:30 or so. We have a car and can pickup in town.

Or meet there.

No phone so leave message here if interested.

Someone have lionfish ceviche with extra mango for me...and 2 lobster tails...grilled with garlic, and a piece of coconut crusted LF for me....please....and 5 or 6 Bohemia Obscuras for me to wash it all down. 42 days and counting.....

Jay

Lionfish was delish.
Funny you should mention the cerveza. Stopped at Soriana grocery store on the way back and picked up a six pack. I think the label in the states says obscura, but the cold frosty one in my hand says oscura. :cheers:

wow, you must have a good beer store! I've never been able to find Obscura in the US. A buddy in Los Angeles found some, but that's as close as I have come. A family friend owns a liquor store on the edge of OKC and she can't get it through several distributors. What's your secret?

Jay

It's a mystery, inside a riddle, wrapped in an enigma...or words to that effect. Pic from November of 2016, outside at La Chef and my most recent bacon lobster sandwhich....mmmmmmmmm.

Attachments

• 20161101_165006.jpg
    20161101_165006.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
My fave is Leon Negra, and I have never seen it in the States.

You are making me hungry. We'll be there next week. That coconut Lion Fish is to die for. The lobster sandwich at Le Chef is mouth watering too.

Anyone on island interested in joining us tonight march 2 for dinner at la perlita?

Planning on heading over around 7:30 or so. We have a car and can pickup in town.

Or meet there.

No phone so leave message here if interested.

Interested?? YOU BET.

Too bad my flight wouldn't make it in time... I also dont think the old man will want me leaving him here to fend for himself.. Next time

:D

Look at me go.. 2 days late

smh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom