liquivision x1 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepWrecks

Contributor
Reaction score
selling a x1. everything works fine and in good condition. needs to be reset by a 32 bit windows computer. comes with bungee strap, original strap and in original box. $1000.00 plus shipping

Just wanted to clarify about the x1. Everything works fine it just needs to be plugged into a computer with windows 32. I am a mac guy and bought windows 64 thinking it would be better. well 64 can't work without using the 32 windows first and I can't afford to buy more software that I'm going to delete as soon as my computer is reset.
Also, this computer has v-planner live on it. That should save you another 150 dollars.
If anyone has any questions please let me know

Seems like an awful big hit ($$$) for something that you just need once and a technical or quasi-technical friend could help you with for free.

Seems like an awful big hit ($$$) for something that you just need once and a technical or quasi-technical friend could help you with for free.

I think you misunderstand. Actually I don't understand what you mean. The computer was not used once. it was used several times when I used to dive daily. Since I have stopped diving as frequently the battery will drain down and the computer will need to be reset. Now it has been long enough it needs to be reset via a windows computer. Since I don't dive that much anymore I can't justify spending more money to fix it and I really don't need to have such an expensive paper weight lying around. So I offered this to someone on here that would use it and would like to save a couple hundred dollars. It's a simple fix just plugging it in to a windows computer. I live in a small community and don't know anyone who doesn't use a real computer (Mac). I don't see why I want to sell something is any concern of yours though. If you're not interested in this item. Please don't read my posts or make unnecessary comments on things you know nothing about.

I am interested in a technical computer and as an interested buyer I'm curious as to why you were selling. From your first post I got the impression that you didn't want to track down a 32-bit Windows OS for temporary use in order to patch the X1 so you could use it with the 64-bit OS that you licensed, which is why I made the comment about taking a big financial hit for a simple problem.

I am interested in a technical computer and as an interested buyer I'm curious as to why you were selling. From your first post I got the impression that you didn't want to track down a 32-bit Windows OS for temporary use in order to patch the X1 so you could use it with the 64-bit OS that you licensed, which is why I made the comment about taking a big financial hit for a simple problem.

The main reason is I don't dive that much. it's not worth it for me to do any extra work for something I'll use so little. For the few times I do dive I'll use v planner and my wet notes. talking about a financial hit. right now I am covering the whole amount. If it sells I will at least recover some of the money.

So after hooking this computer up it still doesn't seem to respond. so unless someone wants this as a golf tee I can no longer sell it. sorry, glad I caught it before it was sold. that would have been embarrassing.

Okay everyone. This computer is still under warranty. So it's not just for parts. As I don't dive anymore I didn't want to bother sending it back, getting it fixed then putting it back in a box in the closet. So as of now it's not in my possession to sell. If you'd still like to save a couple hundred dollars let me know you would like it when they send me a new one.

Okay everyone. This computer is still under warranty. So it's not just for parts. As I don't dive anymore I didn't want to bother sending it back, getting it fixed then putting it back in a box in the closet. So as of now it's not in my possession to sell. If you'd still like to save a couple hundred dollars let me know you would like it when they send me a new one.

When do you expect to get the computer back?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom