Little Deeper Charters has moved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RRDAVE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that we have move up to Riviera Beach Marina. We ran our first trip out of there this weekend and by all the comments that we got from the divers that day, this was definitely a good move for us.
The weather was stellar, 80 degree air, 73 degree water, flat seas and 50'-80' vis. you can't ask for much better than that in Feb.:D
I would like to have everyone come down to check out the new marina we are working from, so we are making a special limited time offer $48.00+tax per person for a two tank dive.
give me a call at 561-436-5299 and book your spots. We look forward to seeing everyone real soon. Thanks, Capt. Dave

Hello all,
Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that we have move up to Riviera Beach Marina. We ran our first trip out of there this weekend and by all the comments that we got from the divers that day, this was definitely a good move for us.
The weather was stellar, 80 degree air, 73 degree water, flat seas and 50'-80' vis. you can't ask for much better than that in Feb.:D
I would like to have everyone come down to check out the new marina we are working from, so we are making a special limited time offer $48.00+tax per person for a two tank dive.
give me a call at 561-436-5299 and book your spots. We look forward to seeing everyone real soon. Thanks, Capt. Dave

Capt. Dave,

I like the nice price, I'm looking fwd to checking out the new digs this Sunday. :)

capt. dave does that mean you're in west palm instead of boynton?
the ucf dive club loves your boat by the way :)

capt. dave does that mean you're in west palm instead of boynton?
the ucf dive club loves your boat by the way :)

Yes, Captain Dave has moved up to Riviera Beach Marina and runs out of Lake Worth Inlet now. He also re-propped her and gained 2 knots running speed making her a 24 knot dive machine :D

There's about eight to ten of us headed out w/ Capt. Dave on Sunday morning to dive the Sasha Boekanier, St. Jacques, Thorzina and Gilbert Sea wrecks followed by a reef dive. Just $48 with a 8am show, 830 go, call Captain Dave at 561-436-5299 to book and keep your fingers crossed on the weather.

Don't give the First Mate too much of a hard time. I'll have to hear about it all week. Naw... I'm out of town most of next week... have a great time...

Don't give the First Mate too much of a hard time. I'll have to hear about it all week. Naw... I'm out of town most of next week... have a great time...

FLDiveJunkie brought the house down upon herself by wearing a t-shirt that said "Suck Me" advertising a regulator. I can assure you though, no one bothered to read past those two words to see what brand was being marketed.

FLDiveJunkie brought the house down upon herself by wearing a t-shirt that said "Suck Me" advertising a regulator. I can assure you though, no one bothered to read past those two words to see what brand was being marketed.
And you haven't posted the pictures yet? :no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom