live-aboard - Anilao/PG, Apo Reef, Coron, Busuanga?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Tristar group probably has the best liveaboard operation in the Philippines. Although they lost their liveaboard, the Tristar A, in a storm (no divers on board when it happened) which also took down other boats, they are operating another liveaboard now.

The Tristar group has been doing this for a long time, they know the dive sites intimately, and they use true dive professionals as Divemasters on their dive tours, not trainees.

Philippine divers that know what they are doing book with the Tristar. Those that don't book with the Expedition Fleet, a Scuba World operation.

downdeep2long58:
The Tristar group probably has the best liveaboard operation in the Philippines. Although they lost their liveaboard, the Tristar A, in a storm (no divers on board when it happened) which also took down other boats, they are operating another liveaboard now.

The Tristar group has been doing this for a long time, they know the dive sites intimately, and they use true dive professionals as Divemasters on their dive tours, not trainees.

Philippine divers that know what they are doing book with the Tristar. Those that don't book with the Expedition Fleet, a Scuba World operation.
wow... such seething hatred for scubaworld we have here, huh...

care to expound?

Jag

the pandora's box is already opened on that one, jag!

rhadamantus:
the pandora's box is already opened on that one, jag!
i know it is... and i'm fully aware that not everyone has a sincere love for johnny boy (owner of swi)...

but seething hatred as displayed by downdeep in more than one post piques my curiosity...

is there/ are there specific episodes that would give him such seething hatred towards SWI?

did johnny boy take his toys? or was he summarily fired in a typical john wee fit of irrationality...

me i'm curio

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom