Liveaboard / Bahamas / Juliet / May 17th-23rd, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandon,

Thanks for the phone call last week and answering my questions.
My buddy and I are both paid in full for our trip on May 17th :)

Great. I am glad you two are joining us!

Brandon - how many spots are left??

4 spots left... there are a few people who keep saying they "might" go, but no one has stepped up and committed to those spots yet.

4 spots left... there are a few people who keep saying they "might" go, but no one has stepped up and committed to those spots yet.

Brandon,
It's my understanding we're down to two spots left. :D
My buddy "T" from TN just signed up today
To anyone on this trip with us, if you want to dive Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano, Boynton, or Palm Beach the weekend after Juliet returns, let me know and I'll put something together for us.

You would be correct - Nesher and Terence have signed up, so we are down to two spots! I have a couple that is mulling over the trip right now so those two spots might be taken any day now.

The closer the trip gets the more excited I get. I can't wait to get back down there!

By the way, Myself, Jennifer (g/f), Ronnie, & Karen are definitely up for diving in the S. Florida region when we get back. We are not heading home to AL until Monday the 26th. What do you have in mind? We would definitely prefer wrecks... As soon as you have something in mind, let me know so we can book some hotel rooms. Ronnie and myself were just talking about this last night...

You would be correct - Nesher and Terence have signed up, so we are down to two spots! I have a couple that is mulling over the trip right now so those two spots might be taken any day now.

The closer the trip gets the more excited I get. I can't wait to get back down there!

By the way, Myself, Jennifer (g/f), Ronnie, & Karen are definitely up for diving in the S. Florida region when we get back. We are not heading home to AL until Monday the 26th. What do you have in mind? We would definitely prefer wrecks... As soon as you have something in mind, let me know so we can book some hotel rooms. Ronnie and myself were just talking about this last night...

Wrecks you say, we've got those :D
Do y'all want to dive both am and pm or just two tanks a day??
I've got great six-pack boats in Pompano and in Boynton on retainer (because I'm not a charter 'ho) :)

Wrecks you say, we've got those :D
Do y'all want to dive both am and pm or just two tanks a day??
I've got great six-pack boats in Pompano and in Boynton on retainer (because I'm not a charter 'ho) :)

I'll probably not drive straight back since I will still be in denial on coming back to face the real world. Let me know what you guys plan. I'm always ready for another dive.

I am not sure on how many dives we would want to do each day... if they are good wrecks and new (to me), it is hard to get me to not want to dive. I believe Ronnie is going to get on here and chime in tomorrow. I would be up for a Friday PM dive and a Sat AM & PM dive or something of that nature. That way we would have Sat night to hit the town and Sunday to drive part of the way home and possibly dive in one of the Florida springs on the way up.

I haven't purchased airfare yet and you guys are making it hard for me to leave immediately afterwards and just come home.

I'm going to continue to watch the after Juliet developments to see if I want to stay over a bit.

Ahhh! Deepstop that such an enticing offer.

Hey Everyone! Sorry it took me so long to get back on "Board". But here i am. Karen ( My Girlfriend) and I are very interested in diving you all in Pompano/Boynton. That sounds awesome. I am always game for new sites. We can split the gas or how ever that works to go and make it easier on everyone. I am getting very excited about this trip. Yeah like Brandon said we will probally come back towards Birmingham on Sunday so that we can break up the drive. 15 hours is a very long drive but for the diving well worth it. Oh yeah Deepstops I am interested in doing a night dive maybe on that friday night, but if possible i would like to do all sites in the day before diving at night. Just to get acclimated with the area so i know where (if any) the hazards are. Besides that i am game for diving as much as possible down there on saturday as physically possible according to the the wheel, table or my computer. But until then.......................................................Ronnie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom