Living the Dream in Key Largo...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to visit one of these days but cats make me asthmatic so I won't be staying with y'all. :depressed:

Congrats, Pete, you are certainly living the dream!

Excellent LynnB, hopefully we'll get to meet. :wavey:

Went to your website. Where are you located?
We have already booked our dives with Key Largo ScubaShack....sorry..
Wanted to do smaller boats which I see you have.
Have only dove with RR and loved them but seems like with their boat schedule now that it could be cattle...not saying for sure just my speculation...

Of course, one of the great reasons for living in the Keys are all the agencies dedicated to conservation. One such is the MMC, the Marine Mammal Conservancy. Elena and I helped a baby Pilot whale last night. She was one out of five whales being helped at mile marker 102.2 (under the big concrete ATT tower, bayside). We are headed back over there this morning and you can find the entire story here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...pilot-whales-need-your-help-key-largo-fl.html

Went to your website. Where are you located?
Key Largo Dive Center is located at 100670 Overseas Hwy (MM100.6 Bayside next to Tower of Pizza).

wtf mate? I didn't know you MOVED there!!!! Can I come visit and stay with you guys for a few days? I still haven't been to the Keys :p

But now that you're closer, you could always get a kayak and paddle your butt here to Cayman haha

Cool, can't wait to get back there.

The Keys inspired me to dive. Went there the summer of 2008 with some friends. Rented a boat and snorkeled of Key Largo and went for a DSD in Key West the next day. Now, 250 dives, Ass. Inst and three years later I am going back in July. :D

NetDoc, what is yours and Elena's favorite seafood restaurant in Key Largo?
Marker 88 is our second favorite to show off dramatic sunsets with awesome food. We also LOVE:

The Fish House
Island Grill
Calypso
Pilot House
Bay Side Grill
Buzzards Roost
Shipwrecks

There are tons of other places that have great food. I promise we'll sacrifice and try them all before the end of the year!

However, our very favorite place to eat is that grill that sits on the front porch of our little pink Key Largo House. Seating is limited and subject to feline approval. You never know what catitude they're in. :D

Marker 88 is our favorite to show off dramatic sunsets with awesome food. We also LOVE:

The Fish House
Island Grill
Calypso
Pilot House
Bay Side Grill
Buzzards Roost
Shipwrecks

There are tons of other places that have great food. I promise we'll sacrifice and try them all before the end of the year!

Thanks! Heading down next weekend to dive with SW. Perhaps get together and see if we can recognize a player on UGA's rooster. :rofl3: Go Gators!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom