Living the Dream!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwdivers

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, Fellow Divers! George here. I just signed up with Scuba Board, because it seems to be a tool that offers responsible, insightful information about our sport. I have been in the scuba business for over 20 years. I have worked for dive shops, worked in underwater construction, led dive trips to the Flower Gardens in the Gulf of Mexico, Cozumel, Roatan, and Costa Rica, among others, been involved in research and testing of dive equipment, been involved in research and discovery of cave systems, and owned and operated my own dive shop. I am an instructor trainer with well over 7,000 dives. My latest venture is to follow my longtime dream of owning a small dive resort in the Caribbean. That dream is realized in G&G's Clearwater Paradise on Guanaja, the most beautiful and pristine of the 3 bay islands of Honduras. We have built our little corner of Paradise from the jungle up and are completely enjoying providing very comfortable accommodations, fabulous food, and very pristine diving for our guests. I know many divers who dream about creating their own place in Paradise, and I know VERY few who have actually realized the dream. I can tell you that it is not easy, you have to want it 150%, it requires a lot of stamina and persistence, and it is well worth pursuing! Check us out on Trip Advisor to see what our guests have to say about us!

Attachments

• IMG_5140.JPG
    IMG_5140.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2421.JPG
    IMG_2421.JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 33
  • P5240015.JPG
    P5240015.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 29
  • P5300004.JPG
    P5300004.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 33
  • P9110364.JPG
    P9110364.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2549.JPG
    IMG_2549.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6785.JPG
    IMG_6785.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5394.JPG
    IMG_5394.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 31
Gorgeous. Congrats! Do you have a website yet? Would love to dive in Honduras some day.

Thanks for the replies! We have our blog, but no website, yet. It is under construction. We have been lucky enough to have some guests that gave us pointers and a VERY good friend that works on the site for us when she can get a break from her "real" job. So, it's slow going but definitely soon to come!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom