'Lo Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metalmonkeymood

Registered
Reaction score
First time visitor here, just thought I'd say a quick "hello" to everyone on the forums.
Short bit about myself:
Only been diving for 3 years or so, but I've totally taken to it and spend all my meagre earnings on diving in the Red Sea and Mediterrannean; as most of you have guessed (or could tell from reading my profile) I'm from Egypt. My last dive was the Blue Hole/Bells in Dahab (Red Sea) about six months ago (new job leaves little time for diving :p), but I'm going wreck diving this weekend on the North Coast (German WW2 U Boat and maybe Cleopatra's Temple in Alexandria if I find the time).
So, hi again everyone and feel free to ask me anything you want :)

Sounds like you're gonna have a great weekend! Beat my Texas pond dive plans.

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the board. Looks like you are going to have a great dive. Remember to post a trip report when you get back.

:icecream1 Hi there metalmonkeymood, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

Enjoy being a member and Safe Diving. From Matt.

:wave-smil
Click here to greet a new member!
:giveusahu
No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom