New Member from Birch Bay, WA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbenepe

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

My name's Susan and I'm new to SB. I'm a certified Open Water diver from Birch Bay, WA. I did a lot of diving years ago in the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea and in the Gulf of Mexico. My latest dive was two years ago in Belize where I dove the Great Blue Hole, Hol Chan Reseve, and Lighthouse Reef. I'm planning a solo dive trip to Cozumel in March 2024 and would appreciate any advice as to your favorite dive companies and places to see. I'm looking to buy a used dive computer ($500 max) if you know of one for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 34
Hello,

My name's Susan and I'm new to SB. I'm a certified Open Water diver from Birch Bay, WA. I did a lot of diving years ago in the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea and in the Gulf of Mexico. My latest dive was two years ago in Belize where I dove the Great Blue Hole, Hol Chan Reseve, and Lighthouse Reef. I'm planning a solo dive trip to Cozumel in March 2024 and would appreciate any advice as to your favorite dive companies and places to see. I'm looking to buy a used dive computer ($500 max) if you know of one for sale.
Welcome to the board! Do you dive locally? The Salish Sea offers some of the best diving in the world. Up in your area the vis and sea life will be amazing!

You'll find perdix AI with transmitter for about $800 on here.

Hi and welcome aboard.

Welcome to the board! Do you dive locally? The Salish Sea offers some of the best diving in the world. Up in your area the vis and sea life will be amazing!

You'll find perdix AI with transmitter for about $800 on here.
Thanks. I haven't done any local dives since moving here in 2017 but it's on my radar.

Hello and welcome!

I'm just down the road in Bham, and there is some great local diving! The water is going to be around 55 degrees and the vis near shore can be crappy in summer. Deception Pass is great and I have had a really good time at Chuckanut Island. Looking forward to doing more Lummi Island next year.

There are even some local wrecks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom