Lobster sentenced to Execution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does the word "ice pick" remind you of anything?

killthebug.jpg
killthebug.jpg

so, basically it's one of these for lobsters?
electric-chair-1.jpg

Wow sounds good..
But the pan in the water thing..isn't the shrieking from trapped air? Surely they will die straight away? I've never seen it down so..I have seen a lobster cut down the middle..that's not nice...the muscles still twitch..and its terrble

It's amazing what people will come up with in the name of profit. (Because I seriously doubt the motivation was to be "humane" to it before eating it!) I say forget the 5 to 10 seconds it takes with the "electrobed" and simply stab your knife right between the legs... it's dead as soon as you can complete the maneuver.

Oh, and lionfish do not deserve to be killed by any humane method... they just deserve to be killed.

Ken

Oh...My...God.

The next thing you know, they'll be telling us that electrocuting them is "cruel and unusual punishment." And we'll be asked to kill them with a drug cocktail first. Only after we've given them a last meal of some tasty eelgrass, of course. But then someone won't be able to find a good vein to inject the drugs, so they'll ban ALL lobster executions until veteranarians can come up with a method of lobster murder that completely eliminates all knowledge that they are about to die.

Here's my latest lobster-killing invention. Anyone wanna pay $5000 for it?

bug.gif

I've seen lobsters being put in a pot of boiling water and they're in lobster heaven before 5 seconds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom