Local Gear For Sale Part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackstown Reef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I think we need to resurrect this thread with a fresh start.

I need to clean out some very good gear to make room for my cave gear.
1. IDI Advantage BC - Back inflate, Weight Integrated. Plenty of D rings. Zippered pocket, 2 velco pockets. 2 Tank bands for stability. Size Medium. Very good condition.
$150

2. Mares Syncro Pro BC- Jacket Style . 2 large velcro Pockets. Some fading, but good condition with plenty of life left.
$50

3. Performance Brand, 2 piece, 6 mil, Farmer John wetsuit- . Knee pads. Good to V Good condition. Very warm. Size Medium. Fits 5'8" -5'10", 155# to 170#.
$75

4. 3 mil Shorty Wetsuit. Good to V Good condition. Size Med / Large.
$25

5. UK D4 Light. Dual Bulb. Pistol grip. Very nice light. Extremely bright. Very good condition. Never flooded.
$30.

6. TUSA Imprex II IQ400 Computer. Air only. Very nice first computer. All the basic functions. Fresh Battery. With instruction manual.
$75

All items have been well cared for, rinsed and serviced. Pictures can be arrainged.
Shipping available at actual cost. Pick Up available in Paris, KY.

I will probably be at FRP (Joe's) one day this weekend and will bring these items if anyone wants to see, or try on this gear.
PM or contact me jkola1@aol.com

kyfrogman:
I know some new divers ( recently received open water) who may be interested, Can I post this on the forums on the Falling Rock park website? for you ( www.fallingrockpark.com)?

Sure, just as long as I don't have to pay too high an agent's commission:eyebrow:
This is gear that I have collected since I got certified and I have upgraded over the years to more Tec stuff, etc.

All items are sold.

BTW it was very nice today at Joe's. Not too hot gearing up, very warm on surface, about 30' the vis and the temps both dropped to less than ideal. Only one class and a few other divers in the water.

I would have loved to go out there today, but I'm oncall for work, my luck is I would be ready to get in and BAMO someone would need me :)

kyfrogman:
I would have loved to go out there today, but I'm oncall for work, my luck is I would be ready to get in and BAMO someone would need me :)

I had to work today myself :shakehead: , how about Monday, 10ish? :D

Genesis Tropic BCD Large excellent condition switched to a bpw

150 obo

Back
Top Bottom