Local Meetings/Dive Club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... so we do have an upper limit.

How much logistical stuff do you anticipate? I can arrive early to stake out a claim for space, and push a few tables together. We may need to help each other carry gear in, beforehand.

At the meeting I anticipate:
* introductions and greetings: who we are and why we are
* a general overview of the agenda
* gear discussion
* logistical discussion: what would be the optimal meeting location next time
* topics discussion: what people want to hear about at the next meeting

Mondays are definitely good- i'm excited that we're getting this together! I kinda need it to be metro-accessible-- I live and work in DC, and I don't have a car.... so if we can work something out, that would be cool.

I'll have pics and stories from Hawaii when we meet-- I'm going for a week on Saturday and can't wait. My first non-quarry dives and week of sunshine-- I'm *very* excited.

We need to schedule it so we can hear citygrl's Hawaii dive report. I have never been and would love to hear about it.

If it works for you and for anyone else, we can arrange rides to the meeting. I am probably not the only one that is metro accessible, but I live right across the street from the Ballston station on the orange line. People could metro to me and then I could drive everyone to and from the meeting.

Will email about rides when I get back-- leaving for Hawaii tomorrow!!!!! (it is soooo rough being at work today....)

See you guys soon!

Always hard to concentrate when you have a vacation coming...heck, I have a hard time working before a quarry trip.

Have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom