Local Oahu Diver Hospitalized

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadrewvideo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Aloha Oahu SBer's,
One of our own has found himself in the hospital with a collapsed artery resulting from an old injury.
Marco (black_300psi) was admitted to Queens medical center to have a stint put in near his heart. If you wish to give him a call, he is in the Queen Emma tower, room 651.
I know Marco has ruffled some feathers from time to time, but in my opinion, he just says whats on his mind...good or bad...and that deserves some respect. And as tough as he is on the outside...this is scary and show of support is always appreciated

He may be released today or tomorrow, but I just wanted to let yall know.
ScubaDrew

oh man, sorry to hear it. Doubt if he remembers me...but give him a get well from me if you talk to him.

Marco is home now and recovering nicely. Kind of a scary ordeal but glad he is ok and on the road to recovery!

Outstanding he is home and resting up. That had to be some scary stuff..........

Take care and heal up Bro'.

thanks all of you for your well wishes and to Kir10s there are no words to express my appreciation of your support, and drew I know it was just a phone call but to me it was perfect timing bro thankyou so much.all of you made it much easier to deal with.
well i better stop before this gets all mushy. i will be back in the water sunday. woo hoo!!!

Back
Top Bottom