Local trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should check them out. Mohave has better shore diving and rooms are cheap in Laughlin. The NPS still has a restriction on the B-29. Although I've heard people are doing sneak dives and looting the thing. By the time we can legally dive it, it'll be pretty much destroyed. I'm thinking about heading back up to Mohave in March or April. I'll let you know.

I am heading to Vegas May 14 - 19 and wouldn't mind diving 2 or 3 days in Mojave. How long of a drive is it? (I have to stay at the MGM) Anyone know what the water temps are that time of year? Here at home I wear a 7 mm barrier suit and I am good to about 50 degrees.

Mohave is about 1 1/2 hour drive from Vegas. The water should be in the 70s,dropping to the 50s as you descend. The main concern then will be the air temp, not water temp.

Rob:

Looks like I'll be in Vegas from March 16 to the 19 for a bachelor party. It would be great to hook up with you folks on the afternoon of the 16th or the 17th day @ Mohave. My plane is arriving @ noon on Thurs. Hopefully things will work out. Keep you posted.

LobstaMan

Lobsta, I'll have to check out my schedule. I'll be there if I'm free.

Back
Top Bottom