Lookin' for Doubles this year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PvtStash

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heyhey be on the lookout for a set of discount doubles this year for your boy Stash... nothin' smaller than 100's please...

If he's not I might be depending on things with them. Just picked up one set. Never bad to have a second set.

I have got 2 LP125s and 2 LP108s in a storage unit--currently the 108s are set up with a Halcyon manifold and OMS bands. Originally the 125s were. I haven't brought them in for stickers this year, have to get around to it (I spend money on this every year and never use them). (If you guys are driving to NJ)

I have a set of HP Genisis 100's and a set of 95's that I would be willing to let go if you are interested. We can come up with a fair deal.

Let me know

Rich

As it turns out, I still have the set of HP 100's DiveRite Manifold and bands Current VIP and Hydro

If you are interested let me know.

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom