Looking for a dive buddy or 2 or 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VA3BAH

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone :)

I've been diving for a year now and love every second of it. I live in Bowmanville Ontario and I'm hoping to make some new friends and dive buddies here. In particular, I'm looking for some to dive the Juno in Port Darlington Ontario. What's left of the wreck sits in about 12 feet of water approximately 1000 feet from shore. Best time to dive it is in the spring before the weeds start growing. Anyone interested? I can be reached here or via va3bah@rac.ca

Cheers,

Brian

Welcome to SB Brian. We have quite a few Ontario folks here. Hopefully you'll get a good response. If not, you might want to try the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks subforum in the Canada forum.

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Looks like your Intro was moved here for better coverage. :thumb:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-005.gif

Hey Brian,

I too live in the beautiful B. - small world ain't it?!

I teach for "Dive Source" in Oshawa ( www.divesource.com ), it is owned by yet another Brian ( Pollock ) & lots of divers are to be found there who are keen to go.
You may also wish to visit www.durhamdivers.com, a very active dive club in the area.
They are busy signing divers aboard for their many dive excursions for the coming season, so drop them a note & get signed on for some truly great diving adventures!

Regards,
DSD

Back
Top Bottom