Looking for a dive center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dakar

Reaction score
sitting on the largest sand bar of them all....
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
to work for during 2009 summer as a DM.
my wife and me are looking for a place to spend 3 monthes working (for food and accomodation only..) at a dive center in central america, any ideas\ offers any one?
we are both 28 years old& will relocate during this time, so would like to break away from it all for a while...

They come and go all the time at the dive centers around here. Costa Rica Pacific. The stretch of beach with dive centers Ocotal, Flamingo, Tamaringo. More down south, Caño Is. Most work without permits for peanuts.

Hey!
thanks for the reply! not looking for money... looking for a place to work as a DM, dive and enjoy a nice place, hoping the dive centre could take care of accomodation... thats it, not looking to earn any $$$ out of it...
Are you working\living in Costa Rica? how is the diving there? how is life there on the coast? prices etc... would love to hear more, when you have the time to elaborate.

All the best

Take a look Ocotal Beach Resort. The dive op is excellent. Nice boats. Nice staff. Manager is Mariana Roldan. We dove with them this summer. Going back in two weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom