Closed looking for a doubles wing

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baydoun

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hopefully this isn't too hard to find, I'm looking for a wing for my hp100s on a budget of around 250 USD or 350 CAD, 40-50lbs. preferably local (within a couple hours drive from toronto) but if someone is willing to ship to Canada that would be okay too.

I have a used horseshoe blue Agir 38LB doubles wing for $100 CAN plus shipping. I am in calgary. I also have an Agir 58 LB wing used for $200 CAN. A little big for twin 100's.

Plus I have a new Hollis C45LX wing for $299.99 CAN plus tax and shipping. Here is a link Hollis C45LX Wing

I have a Subgravity doubles demo wing in black. I would take $350 shipped.
I also have the other colors in stock new for $399.

As for used, I have a red OMS Deep Ocean horseshoe that I would do for $250 shipped.

Edit, sorry. I read that as 250-350, not as USD and CDN. The OMS would still fit your needs.

Got an extra 60 lb Hollis wing in my garage I would be willing to sell for $150. I bought it as a back up and am still using my original one. May be bigger than you need but just let me know and u can take some pictures.

thank you all, im considering my options and will make a decision by end of day

Back
Top Bottom