looking for a job!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ronnie B

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me anything about barracuda dive center in goa? im considering applying for an instructor job there. Been to goa before and loved the place but did not dive there so I do not know anything about the diving in the goan area or the dive center in question

Can anyone please shed some light?:confused:

many thanks

Barracuda is excellent. The most experienced DC in India (est 1994 i think), with a range of PADI IDCS and OWSI instructors. Recently began to offer SSI certs also. I know they were advertising for instructors a few months ago, and were preferring people with both SSI and PADI credentials. Venkat, who owns the business with his wife Karen, is a good friendly man, great instructor. Just email them for more info to help you decide!

thanks a lot bobbyp10 for your reply ,its great to hear that they are a good center.
Ill email them !

---------- Post Merged at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:12 PM ----------

thanks a lot bobbyp10 for your reply ,its great to hear that they are a good center.
Ill email them !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom