Looking for a new camera to replace my c-765 may it RIP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-S

Contributor
Reaction score
While on my last dive trip to MX I had happen what every diver fears that will happen to there camera.

I got drunk and left it some were.

Yep you hear about it all the time, anyway now am in the hunt for another dive camera and wanted to get feedback on whats working for everyone.
I thought about getting the330 slr but do not want to hump that large of a camera and gear to my dive sites so i would like to see whats out there in the sub compact range.

Please let me know what you like.

Randy

if you are staying with compacts and if you like Olympus - the SP350 can be had for around $200 - there are various quite recent topics on it.

Canon has some -- the S80 is great but now discontinued and hard to find - the new one is the G7 (not seen any reviews underwater yet)...

Fuji also have some (and reputed to have very little shutter lag)

For future reference. . . The first shot on all my memory cards is a name, phone number and offer of a reward for return, this first frame is "locked". If found by someone honest, it gives them a way to return it. If found by someone dishonest. . . well you've only invested one shot on the card. In olden days, this protected roll of film, they could be returned when the photo labs lost paperwork. It also has gotten cameras returned when left behind.

mudhole:
For future reference. . . The first shot on all my memory cards is a name, phone number and offer of a reward for return, this first frame is "locked". If found by someone honest, it gives them a way to return it. If found by someone dishonest. . . well you've only invested one shot on the card. In olden days, this protected roll of film, they could be returned when the photo labs lost paperwork. It also has gotten cameras returned when left behind.

And the fist shot for the photographer should NOT be tequila!!:rofl3:

Great ideal on the camera i will do that before my next trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom