Looking for Cuda 400 or Sierra.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

И меня заношу в список ожиданий Куда,пожалуйста!)А Сьерра есть в наличии?Можно детальные фото случились?

И меня заношу в список ожиданий Куда,пожалуйста!)А Сьерра есть в наличии?Можно детальные фото случились?
I'd be surprised if @Jona Silverstein scooters are able to be shipped to Russia, they are likely considered dual use, that is they have potential military applications and require an export license to ship to Russia (or Belarus).

I'd be surprised if @Jona Silverstein scooters are able to be shipped to Russia, they are likely considered dual use, that is they have potential military applications and require an export license to ship to Russia (or Belarus).
Valid point. Haven’t looked into it and don’t really want to find out that hard way. Probably cheaper than 4 rEvos to Libya. 😝

Слушайте, его вроде как доставляют какие-то транспортные компании! Может dpv не ограничены в продажах? Можете фото прислать? Какая стоимость?

Слушайте, его вроде как доставляют какие-то транспортные компании! Может dpv не ограничены в продажах? Можете фото прислать? Какая стоимость?
shoot me an email Jona@ExplorerTechnologyLLC.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom