Cuda/Sierra motor part numbers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to get really fun, you can order a magnus motor with the cuda winding as well.

Or a cuda motor with magnus winding if you want to go slower for some reason:rofl3:

If you want to get really fun, you can order a magnus motor with the cuda winding as well.

Or a cuda motor with magnus winding if you want to go slower for some reason:rofl3:
Got a part number for the magnus motor??
Really need a master list on here for all the companies with outdated scooters, the respective motor manufacturers, and part numbers

510420028sh1revd is Magnus

510420079sh1revB is something that @Whitrzac may want to know about.... It may or may not be a Cuda motor that has a custom shaft that is designed to replace a Viper or UV. It needs a custom adapter plate machined that I unfortunately don't have the drawings for since we made it by hand but it does mount into the back end of a UV or a Viper. It could use one more revision with Magmotor to have threaded rods on the top of the motor to mount a battery box. That was an oversight on my part when I was doing the drawings a few years ago

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom