Looking for Dive shop recommendations near Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there,

My husband and I are Advanced Open water certified. First time to Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica. Looking for dive shop recommendations. We are used to smaller shops. i have seen that Summer salt has a recommendation, Just wondering if I should check out any others in the area.

Thanks

I spent a few days diving with Rocket Frog Divers and it was a great experienced. Very organized, great DMs, nice relaxing shop environment. Would not hesitate to dive with them again.

Thanks, a bit leery of some of the 1* reviews, lots saying BCD's don't fit? Weird, I take reviews with a grain of salt :)

That is a bit strange considering that you typically show up at the shop first, get your rental gear, and then hop into the shuttle to go down to the boat.

Sirenas — I’ve gone out with Scott and Roy twice already and am heading back next month. Private charters, reasonably priced, and they go to places the other shops don’t.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom