• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Looking for Dwarf Angel pics

Discussion in 'Underwater Photography' started by hcs3, Jan 25, 2003.

1. hcs3

hcs3 Nassau Grouper

hello everybody

i write a monthly column on marine aquarium fish for an online magazine. each month i choose a particular genus, and explain the proper methods for long-term maintenance of these fish. you can check out my most current column on fairy wrasses right here if you'd like to get an idea of my work.

in an upcoming column i plan to feature dwarf angels, genus centropyge. thus, i'm searching for photos of them. if you have a good photo of any dwarf angel, and would like to see it published in my column (with you recieving the photo credits obviously), could you please post the photo here or email it to me here.

sorry, but due the the "hobbyist" nature of the magazine, there is no fee paid if we decide to use your photo.

although i'm interested in any photo you may have, in particular, i am still missing the following centropyge spp.

aurantonotus
    aurantius
    boylei
    colini
    debelius
    ferrugatus
    fisheri
    flavicauda
    flavipectoralis
    flavissimus
    joculator
    multifasciatus
    multispinis
    nahackyi
    narcosis
    nigriocellus
    nox
    resplendens
    shepardi
    venustus

thanks for your help,

henry

2. blacknet

blacknet Loggerhead Turtle

3. hcs3

hcs3 Nassau Grouper

ed,

i'm quite aware of fishbase, but thanks anyway.

FWIW, they do not have the right to give me permission to use their photos in my column, as those are not their photos.

henry